Beautiful south-facing city views and overlooking historic East 77th Street, the Seventy-Seven guest suite accommodations offer a unique entrée into one of New York City's most privileged neighborhoods. The spacious Seventy-Seven guest rooms are 500 square feet (46+ sqm), and feature the best of Jacques Grange’s design for The Mark. The black-and-white marble bath has double sinks, deep-soaking tub and separate glass shower enclosure.
If desired, the Seventy-Seven guest rooms can be connected to another Seventy-Seven Guest Room or to a Seventy-Seven One-Bedroom Suite.
Seventy-Seven Kings Features
Located on floors 2 through 8
- Furnishings are of ebony, sycamore and nickel. Fine Italian linens and bedding by Quagliotti.
- Each suite is outfitted with a Crestron room control panel that controls temperature, entertainment, shades and lighting with a single touch.
- The 32-inch HD television and audio system, with universal MP3 and laptop compatibility, are Bang Olufsen’s newest, best system.
- The black-and-white marble bath features double sinks, deep-soaking tub and separate glass shower enclosure, all with polished nickel fittings by Lefroy Brooks, the renowned British maker. Other luxury touches include heated towel racks, a mirrored flat-screen television, separate telephone, and fine Italian toiletries formulated exclusively for The Mark.
- Additional suite amenities include a sleek black-granite bar with SubZero drawers, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls, daily shoe shine and morning delivery of New York Times or Wall Street Journal.