Housed, in New York City's beautiful, 1927 landmark building at the corner of 77th Street and Madison Avenue, The Mark's two meeting rooms are perfect for business meetings or social gatherings The Mark offers up-to-the minute technologies and an unprecedented level of personal service to create the finest five-star expereince for you and your guests. The Mark Hotel features Jacques Grange designed meeting rooms with natural sunlight and views of Madison Avenue and 77th Street. Guests can avail of high speed internet, state-of-the-art audio equipment and catering services by The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges.
Meeting Room Features
- The Mark Hotel features two meeting rooms located on the second floor overlooking NYC's Madison Avenue and 77th Street.
- The meeting rooms, designed by Jacques Grange, have a residential feel and are perfect as meeting rooms or for social functions.
- 850 Square feet in meeting space.
- Private restroom in each meeting room.
- Wireless high speed internet access is complimentary.
- iButler available for IT needs.
Additional Venue Options
- The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges has a private dining room for up to 18 guests
- The Mark Suites offer a stylish alternative for small gatherings.