Overlooking Madison Avenue and north toward East 77th Street, a corner that epitomizes Manhattan chic, the grand and light-filled Mark Two-Bedroom Suites are, at more than 1500 square feet (143+ sqm) among the largest and most luxurious in our NYC hotel.
They offer a master bedroom with a king-size bed and a full master bath, a second bedroom with a queen-sized bed and its own bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. The hotel suite also features a powder room for guests.
Mark Two-Bedroom Suite
Located on floors 9 through 12
- Each hotel suite is outfitted with a Crestron room control panel that controls temperature, entertainment, shades and lighting with a single touch. The custom kitchen, specially designed by Piero Lissoni for Boffi, features custom cabinetry, black granite countertops and appliances from Gaggenau, Miele and Sub-Zero.
- The 32-inch HD television and audio system, with universal MP3 and laptop compatibility, are Bang Olufsen’s newest, best system.
- The black-and-white marble bath features double wash basins, deep-soaking tub and separate glass shower enclosure, all with polished nickel fittings by Lefroy Brooks, the renowned British maker. Other luxury touches include heated towel racks, a mirrored flat-screen television, separate telephone, and fine Italian toiletries formulated exclusively for The Mark.
- Additional amenities include complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls, daily shoe shine and morning delivery of New York Times or Wall Street Journal.
- In addition to the Boffi kitchen, the suite includes clothes washer and dryer by Miele. With furnishings of ebony, sycamore and nickel, fine Italian linens and bedding by Quagliotti, a Mark Two- Bedroom Suite offers all the comfort of home in the uniquely glamorous NYC setting.