The black-and-white marble-sheathed bathrooms evoke Art Deco glamour. They feature deep-soaking tubs, Flemish-made towels and heated towel racks, and polished nickel fittings by the British maker LeFroy Brooks.
Overlooking New York City's fashionable Madison Avenue, the Madison Rooms feature the best of Jacques Grange's design for The Mark. The Madison Rooms come in two configurations—The Madison King at 450 square feet (41+ sqm) is available with either a King-sized bed or two twin beds. The Madison Queen is slightly smaller at 400 square feet (37+ sqm).
Located on floors 2 through 8. A Madison Queen can be joined to a Madison One-Bedroom Suite to create a Madison Two-Bedroom Suite. A Madison King can be connected to a Madison King to create one large hotel suite.
Madison Rooms Features
Located on floors 2 through 8
- With furnishings of ebony, sycamore and nickel, fine Italian linens and bedding by Quagliotti, the Madison Rooms serve as a chic and private oasis in the heart of New York City's most elegant neighborhood.
- Each guest room is outfitted with a Crestron room control panel that controls temperature, entertainment, shades and lighting with a single touch.
- The 32-inch HD television and audio system, with universal MP3 and laptop compatibility, are Bang Olufsen’s newest, best system.
- The black-and-white marble bath features a deep-soaking tub and separate glass shower enclosure, both with polished nickel fittings by Lefroy Brooks, the renowned British maker. Other luxury touches include heated towel racks, a mirrored flat-screen television, separate telephone, and fine Italian toiletries formulated exclusively for The Mark.
- Additional amenities include a sleek black-granite bar with SubZero drawers, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls, daily shoe shine and morning delivery of New York Times or Wall Street Journal.