The most luxurious and largest of The Mark’s suites, at more than 1640 square feet (153+ sqm); The Mark Premier features breathtaking views of Manhattan, the Upper East Side and Central Park. The master bedroom has city views to the south, a kingsize bed and a full master bath; the second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a full bathroom with a soaking bathtub. The hotel suite also features a powder room for guests.
Mark Premier Two-Bedroom Suite
Located on floors 9 through 12
- Each hotel suite is outfitted with a Crestron room control panel that controls temperature, entertainment, shades and lighting with a single touch. The custom kitchen, specially designed by Piero Lissoni for Boffi, features custom cabinetry, black granite countertops and appliances from Gaggenau, Miele and Sub-Zero.
- The 32-inch HD television and audio system, with universal MP3 and laptop compatibility, are Bang Olufsen’s newest, best system.
- The black-and-white marble bath features double wash basins, deep-soaking tub and separate glass shower enclosure, all with polished nickel fittings by Lefroy Brooks, the renowned British maker. Other luxury touches include heated towel racks, a mirrored flat-screen television, separate telephone, and fine Italian toiletries formulated exclusively for The Mark.
- Additional amenities include complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls, daily shoe shine and morning delivery of New York Times or Wall Street Journal.
- In addition to the Boffi kitchen, the suite includes clothes washer and dryer by Miele. With furnishings of ebony, sycamore and nickel, fine Italian linens and bedding by Quagliotti, a Mark Two- Bedroom Suite offers all the comfort of home in the uniquely glamorous setting of the Upper East Side.