Other luxury touches include heated towel racks, a mirrored flat-screen television, separate telephone, and fine Italian toiletries formulated exclusively for The Mark.
Overlooking Madison Avenue and East 77th Street, a corner that epitomizes Manhattan chic, the grand and light-filled Madison One-Bedroom Suites are more than 1100 square feet (102+ sqm) and feature wonderful south- and east-facing views of the city and Madison Ave. These luxury hotel suites in New York are furnished with a king-size bed in the bedroom and a queen-size sofa in the living room; in addition to the master bath, there is a guest bathroom.
If desired, a Madison One-Bedroom Suite can be connected to a Madison Queen and/or Seventy-Seven guest room to create a two-bedroom or three-bedroom Suite.
Madison Suites Features
Located on floors 3 through 8
- Each guest room is outfitted with a Crestron room control panel that controls temperature, entertainment, shades and lighting with a single touch.
- The 32-inch HD television and audio system, with universal MP3 and laptop compatibility, are Bang Olufsen’s newest, best system.
- The black-and-white marble bath features double wash basins, deep-soaking tub and separate glass shower enclosure, all with polished nickel fittings by Lefroy Brooks, the renowned British maker. Other luxury touches include heated towel racks, a mirrored flat-screen television, separate telephone, and fine Italian toiletries formulated exclusively for The Mark.
- The guest bathroom includes a glass-enclosed shower.
- Additional amenities include a sleek black-granite bar with SubZero drawers, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls, daily shoe shine and morning delivery of New York Times or Wall Street Journal